- A retail store, as a grocery store or bookstore, with more than the average amount of space and variety of stock.More example sentences
- After seven years, he/she moved on to an office superstore retailer as senior vice president and then accepted his/her present position.
- Will franchising fertilize growth for this floral superstore?
- We've built an entertainment network and superstore, which, to me, was a natural extension.
More definitions of superstoreDefinition of superstore in:
- The British & World English dictionary