noun (plural superstrata /-tə/)
- An overlying stratum.More example sentences
- Then the superstratum and underlayer of the protein-embedded lipid bilayer were respectively solvated by the SPC water model, because the SPC model has been applied well in simulating lipid bilayer-water systems.
- However, other sounds commonly not found may be due to superstratum influence.
- While Kurdish is a superstratum of Neo-Aramaic, Yiddish is a primary contributor to Israeli.
More definitions of superstratumDefinition of superstratum in:
- The British & World English dictionary