Definition of supervisor in English:
A person who supervises a person or an activity.
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Example sentences
- Second, employees find their work is more reliant on others' performance because buffers in the system such as spare inventory, extra staff, supervisory management, and specialist inspectors have been removed.
- Because of corporate change supervisory and middle management is becoming more and more interactive.
- Over the coming months, we will be steadily paying more attention to firms' arrangements for managing their fraud risks as part of our general supervisory and other regulatory activities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.