A person who supervises a person or an activity.
More example sentences
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- More example sentences
- Second, employees find their work is more reliant on others' performance because buffers in the system such as spare inventory, extra staff, supervisory management, and specialist inspectors have been removed.
- Because of corporate change supervisory and middle management is becoming more and more interactive.
- Over the coming months, we will be steadily paying more attention to firms' arrangements for managing their fraud risks as part of our general supervisory and other regulatory activities.