- The amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price: by the law of supply and demand the cost of health care will plummetMore example sentences
- The main task of the ECSC was to stabilize prices and coordinate supply and demand in the coal and steel market.
- Others argue that in our economy, products find a price point by supply and demand.
- The price system is that which balances supply and demand for scarce goods.
More definitions of supply and demandDefinition of supply and demand in:
- The British & World English dictionary