- Situated above the orbit of the eye.More example sentences
- With the patient looking directly ahead, palpate the supraorbital notch above the midline pupil in the mid-to-lower eyebrow.
- The supratrochlear nerve exits along the upper border of the orbit, approximately 1 cm medial to the supraorbital foramen.
- In such cases, the supraorbital branch passes through the supraorbital foramen, through which the undivided nerve ordinarily passes.
More definitions of supraorbitalDefinition of supraorbital in:
- The British & World English dictionary