Definition of supremacist in English:
An advocate of the supremacy of a particular group, especially one determined by race or sex: a white supremacist
More example sentences
- The neo-fascists and white supremacists organized in groups like Hale's ‘Creativity’ movement are miniscule in number.
- Group members and other white supremacists have responded with evident delight at the latest killings.
- Like other white supremacists, most of whom lacked anything approaching his talents and intellectual sophistication, Davidson found himself increasingly isolated even in the South.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to or advocating supremacy of a particular group.
- Based on fundamentalist revolutionary ideas, Fascism defines itself through intense xenophobia, militarism, and supremacist ideals.
- The BJP's Hindu supremacist agenda was central to its formation and its political advances.
- They make clear their contempt for supremacist doctrine in ‘All the Young Fascists’.
- Example sentences
- How did white supremacism, and the populist politics of racial solidarity, offer them a kind of perverse security within that world?
- Finally, unionism's supremacism is said to be evinced in sexist features of unionist political thought and action.
- Humanism here means something like ‘human supremacism.’
Definition of supremacist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.