- A short cane carried by a military officer.More example sentences
- Landry, now Lair's deputy, carried a swagger stick, and it was easy to picture him handling tough and dangerous situations.
- His eyes still glowed, his bearing was elegant, aided by the cane he carried as a swagger stick.
- Officers would tuck their swagger sticks under their arms, blow their whistles and leap over the top.
More definitions of swagger stickDefinition of swagger stick in:
- The British & World English dictionary