- Loose, warm trousers with an elasticized or drawstring waist, worn when exercising or as leisurewear.More example sentences
- He wore a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of drawstring sweatpants.
- I glided over to my pajama drawer and selected a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt to wear to bed.
- We both slip into sweatpants and tee shirts, and put our sopping hair up as it drips down the back of our necks.
More definitions of sweatpantsDefinition of sweatpants in:
- The British & World English dictionary