- Having a gentle, clear, and melodious sound: a sweet-sounding female vocalist his acoustic tracks are sweet-soundingMore example sentences
- Instead of the sweet-sounding lyre, he beats a drum, an instrument particularly associated with carnality and sin.
- The words themselves are sweet-sounding and cause the mouth to smile when they are spoken.
- The hall's grandly refurbished instrument can be delectably sweet-sounding as well as all too thunderous.
More definitions of sweet-soundingDefinition of sweet-sounding in:
- The British & World English dictionary