- A neckline on a dress or blouse that is low at the front and shaped like the top of a stylized heart.More example sentences
- She wore a pale teal blue dress with a sweetheart neckline, three-quarter sleeves, the waist gathered, the skirt flowing to the floor.
- She wore a soft yellow and olive green plaid gown with a sweetheart neckline and sleeves that reached just slightly past her elbows.
- A sweetheart neckline might work as well if it is classic and is combined with a simple, elegant, sophisticated style.
More definitions of sweetheart necklineDefinition of sweetheart neckline in:
- The British & World English dictionary