- A rose with small pink, white, or yellow flowers that are particularly attractive as buds.More example sentences
- The sweetheart rose, has a long season of boutonniere-type buds that open into fragrant pink blooms.
- After purchasing a dozen red sweetheart roses, I called a taxi, directing the driver to Jen's grave once again.
- Clutching the bag to her heart as if it were a bouquet of sweetheart roses, she smiled benevolently at him.
More definitions of sweetheart roseDefinition of sweetheart rose in:
- The British & World English dictionary