Definition of swimsuit in English:
A garment worn for swimming.
- Typically, only exposed skin is affected - skin not covered by swimsuits, wet suits or waders.
- The boys insisted on wearing cut-off jeans instead of competitive swimsuits.
- Curiously, all of the women finalists in this event chose to wear classic swimsuits.
- Example sentences
- It's an explosion of old-school diner design: brown vinyl booths, chrome kitchenware, a jukebox, a painting of three swimsuited lovelies.
- There always seemed to be a never-ending supply of swimsuited women wandering around the set.
- The Tuesday morning of O-Week marks the start of the examination, with swimsuited first-years trickling in for their assigned lap times.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan