- An infectious viral disease of pigs causing mild fever and blisters around the mouth and feet.More example sentences
- The pig has also been cleared of having swine vesicular disease.
- Tests for swine vesicular disease were also negative, but more tests for both diseases are still needed with the final results not known until next Tuesday.
- The goals of this project are to investigate and develop reagents and methods which will improve the diagnosis of swine vesicular disease.
More definitions of swine vesicular diseaseDefinition of swine vesicular disease in:
- The British & World English dictionary