Definition of systematic in English:
Done or acting according to a fixed plan or system; methodical: a systematic search of the whole city
More example sentences
- Unless and until such a systematic method is introduced, the delay cannot be cut down.
- You may not achieve all of them, but a systematic plan gives you the best chance of doing so.
- We planned a systematic review to assess the evidence on the diagnostic impact of these and other signs and symptoms.
- Example sentences
- You are being constantly and systematically targeted by a number of individuals and organisations.
- For too long now we have mismanaged our coaching and playing talent by failing to systematically identify and develop it.
- In 1965 I began systematically collecting data on the symptoms and possible causes of autism.