- Fabric items used at mealtimes, such as tablecloths and napkins, collectively.More example sentences
- Her first big break came in 1999, when she was asked to furnish the five-star Astoria Hotel in St. Petersburg with her curtains, bedcovers and table linen.
- The home collection consists of soft furnishing products ranging from bed throws to duvet covers to cushions curtain panels and table linen.
- If you spill something on the white table linen they cover it up with perfectly placed napkin, but only when they know you won't notice.
More definitions of table linenDefinition of table linen in:
- The British & World English dictionary