- An organophosphorus nerve gas, developed in Germany during World War II.More example sentences
- However, it is sensitive to things like mustard gas, tabun and sarin.
- For example, sodium cyanide is widely used for processing gold but it could also be used for making the nerve gas, tabun.
- The chemicals, confiscated from Hitler's Third Reich at the end of the second world war, were mustard gas, phosgene, tabun and lewisite, all of which can inflict appalling injuries.
German, of unknown origin.
More definitions of tabunDefinition of tabun in:
- The British & World English dictionary