- A tachometer providing a record of engine speed over a period, especially in a commercial road vehicle.More example sentences
- The retrieved tachograph had recorded a speed of 122 kilometres per hour at the time of the accident.
- This is a powerful indicator to their standing as commercials, and hence they will require a tachograph when towing a trailer for commercial purposes.
- Haulage drivers are already affected by tachographs on vehicles and there are quite tough restrictions for how long you can drive and leaving long rest periods.
More definitions of tachographDefinition of tachograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary