nounchiefly North American
- The last remaining part of something: the tag end of the seasonMore example sentences
- The AFP writer and photographer got to the scene ‘in time’ to get photos of the tag end of the fight.
- The strongest way to crimp is to pass the wire through the crimp, then through the swivel or hook eye, bring it back through the crimp a second time, then push the tag end of the wire inside the crimp's body a third time, then close the crimp.
- Its spiritual home is somewhere between the tag end of the 1960s and that bit of the early 1970s where waif-like girls pointed at balloons in an effort to advertise bread that made you thinner.
More definitions of tag endDefinition of tag end in:
- The British & World English dictionary