- A form of wrestling involving tag teams.More example sentences
- More successful attractions included tag wrestling, Highland dancing, popstars Shane and Ray Columbus, marching teams, brass bands, a funhouse and even performing police dogs.
- Once there was a mix-up at the manufacturers and one of the company's classical DVDs ended up with porn and tag wrestling on it.
- But finally, between the last two Wrestlemania's, tag wrestling was becoming solid and important.
More definitions of tag wrestlingDefinition of tag wrestling in:
- The British & World English dictionary