- Pasta in long ribbons.More example sentences
- Daniela, our other teen, she from Cancun, chatters away at everyone in Spanish, English, French, and even the occasional Chinese, while waiting to cook off the vegetable tagliatelle.
- Serve hot on a bed of tagliatelle al dente and sprinkle some freshly-grated Parmesan cheese over it.
- The duck breast with fruit, tagliatelle with mullet fillets, and kebabs with spinach are particularly good.
Italian, from tagliare 'to cut'.
More definitions of tagliatelleDefinition of tagliatelle in:
- The British & World English dictionary