- another term for ivory nut.More example sentences
- Add highly polished tagua nuts and asai and divi-divi seeds for a colorful and fun necklace or bracelet.
- Artisans in Ecuador take a tagua nut, and through judicious carving sculpt very cute animals and birds.
- The harvesting of tagua nuts is a sustainable activity, helping to preserve the rainforest.
mid 19th century: tagua, via Spanish from Quechua tawa.
More definitions of tagua nutDefinition of tagua nut in:
- The British & World English dictionary