- A red light at the rear of a motor vehicle, train, or bicycle.More example sentences
- You can find in this store high beam Toyota headlights, Ford Headlights, Chevy tail lights, Honda tail lights and more.
- Finally, I bumped in to the back of a car at the traffic lights in Newry and smashed the rear tail light.
- ‘The brightness of an adaptive tail light of this kind will be tailored to the prevailing conditions and replace the rear fog lamp,’ says Dr. Huhn.
More definitions of taillightDefinition of taillight in:
- The British & World English dictionary