- A prolonged discussion or debate.More example sentences
- In the television age, senators have avoided round-the-clock talkathons, which had led their predecessors to set up cots in cloakrooms and rig up plastic bags so they wouldn't have to interrupt their orations for a bathroom break.
- Hobbs has a simple calculation that predicts a minimum level of commercial success for lib-lab talkathons.
- He insists that the denizens at the Guinness Book of World Records have given him the permission for the talkathon and were even watching his event closely.
More definitions of talkathonDefinition of talkathon in:
- The British & World English dictionary