- A synthetic drug used to treat breast cancer and infertility in women. It acts as an estrogen antagonist.More example sentences
- The risk is small compared to the benefits of using tamoxifen to treat breast cancer.
- The question of how long patients should continue taking the drug is important because tamoxifen is not problem free.
- Patients managed as outpatients (such as those treated with tamoxifen only) were likely to be missed.
More definitions of tamoxifenDefinition of tamoxifen in:
- The British & World English dictionary