- (Of packaging) designed to reveal any interference with the contents.More example sentences
- To fill security gaps along the way, companies are investing in steps ranging from on-site surveillance cameras to swipe passes at plant entrances to improved seals and tamper-evident packaging.
- For food safety, we use as much tamper-evident packaging as we can - safety seals on the plastic bottles, a fresh cap on our paper cartons.
- Such a multi-purpose approach makes it easier for dairy customers, who can add one or two tamper-evident materials and benefit in numerous ways.
More definitions of tamper-evidentDefinition of tamper-evident in:
- The British & World English dictionary