- An area of oil or gas storage tanks.More example sentences
- He said the site, located near the tank farm along a runway built by the American Air Force, will cost about $350,000 to build, compared to the $500,000 price tag on the other site.
- His visit follows state-owned Indian Oil Corporation Limited having secured a deal with Ceylon Petroleum Corporation to lease an oil storage tank farm in Sri Lanka's North Eastern port town of Trincomalee.
- The predicted cost of $14 million does not include the cost of land acquisition or having to relocate the tank farm to the eastern end of the runway.
More definitions of tank farmDefinition of tank farm in:
- The British & World English dictionary