- An aircraft, vehicle, or missile effective against tanks.More example sentences
- Less successful was the Copperhead cannon-launched guided projectile, also intended as a tank killer.
- Infantry and reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition units of the Stryker brigade combat teams depend on Javelin as their principal tank killer.
- The RPG was the tank killer in Vietnam and lives on today in terrorist armies in Iraq because of its lethality and portability.
More definitions of tank killerDefinition of tank killer in:
- The British & World English dictionary