nounchiefly Golf , Soccer , & Basketball
- A relatively easy, close-range putt, shot, or tap of the ball into the goal or hole.More example sentences
- He notched 18 league goals - some tap-ins, some headers, some spectacular long rangers - while being Liverpool's main striker and forcing his way into the England team.
- He turns people and uses his body well and can score both the wonder goals and tap-ins, which is part and parcel of being a good striker.
- He can score different types of goals, not just tap-ins but he can also dribble round you or bend them in.
More definitions of tap-inDefinition of tap-in in:
- The British & World English dictionary