- A person who draws and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.More example sentences
- It was a classical insurgency situation, in which "decayed tapsters and serving men" faced men who "knew what they fought for and loved what they knew".
- Their ranks also included proctors, ‘apparators,’ tapsters, a toll taker on London Bridge, and ‘pattentees.’
- Sir John, staying at the Garter Inn, successfully recommends him to his Host as a tapster.
More definitions of tapsterDefinition of tapster in:
- The British & World English dictionary