Definition of tarragon in English:
A perennial plant of the daisy family, with narrow aromatic leaves that are used as a culinary herb.
- Artemisia dracunculus, family Compositae
- The aniseed herbs, chervil, tarragon and fennel seem especially appropriate for summer.
- We live in an apartment, and although we do grow some things - mint, sage, thyme, tarragon, rosemary - rhubarb is not one of them.
- Line the base of the steamer with lettuce leaves and scatter with the basil, tarragon and rosemary.
Definition of tarragon in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia