- A bar at the edge of the display of a graphical user interface that allows quick access to current or favorite applications: run multiple programs and quickly switch among them by clicking the appropriate icon on the taskbarMore example sentences
- To start, you double-click on the Google icon on your taskbar (or elsewhere).
- At the bottom of the Windows 98 desktop is a taskbar which contains smaller toolbars.
- The beep can be disabled with a simple click on the audio icon on the taskbar, which brings up the Audio Setting menu.
More definitions of taskbarDefinition of taskbar in:
- The British & World English dictionary