A kind of Chinese cabbage with glossy dark green leaves.
- Brassica rapa variety rosularis
More example sentences
- But the tatsoi type is a better choice because it has much shorter leaf stalks.
- In the early weeks of the winter share, members receive hardy late-season greens like kale, Brussels sprouts and tatsoi from the fields in addition to storage crops.
- Start lettuce, arugula and Chinese greens (including tatsoi and mizuna) by mid-October in cold frames (for late winter harvest) and in the ground (for early spring harvest).
Chinese daat-choi, from daat- 'sink, fall flat' + choi 'vegetable'.
More definitions of tatsoiDefinition of tatsoi in:
- The British & World English dictionary