- 1A person who tattles.More example sentences
- He felt that they were just jealous and, anyway, he doesn't like tattlers so he decided to arrive early.
- All these tattlers would do better to consider less subjective reasons for the Scotsman's sales problems.
- And at least one tattler has described listening in to the tape itself.
- 2A migratory sandpiper with mainly gray plumage, breeding in northwestern Canada or eastern Siberia.
More example sentences
- Genus Heteroscelus, family Scolopacidae: two species, in particular the wandering tattler (H. incanus) of Canada, noted for its loud cry
- More narrowly, the name is given to the wandering tattler (Heteroscelus incanus) and the Polynesian, or gray-rumped, tattler (H. brevipes).
More definitions of tattlerDefinition of tattler in:
- The British & World English dictionary