- A group of players who take part in practices and may be called on as reserves for the team.More example sentences
- A player on the taxi squad can be activated so long as a player from the roster is deactivated.
- However, how sold can the Eagles be on Feeley when, for a brief stretch this season when they had to make room on the roster, they cut him and put him on the taxi squad, then brought him back?
- He would be delighted to make the taxi squad, drawing a minimum wage and scrimmaging against the varsity during the week.
More definitions of taxi squadDefinition of taxi squad in:
- The British & World English dictionary