(British taxi rank)
- A place where taxicabs park while waiting to be engaged.More example sentences
- The tour stops at the Hospital and we walk past a large taxi rank and open-air market, and onto a pedestrian bridge to get a view of the township.
- Mufamadi visited the taxi rank area and the park to unveil details of his department's urban renewal programme for the area.
- We were going to get the taxi stand into the area where the mall was going to be (the old wholesale market).
More definitions of taxi standDefinition of taxi stand in:
- The British & World English dictionary