- A small three-legged table or stand, especially one that holds a tea caddy.More example sentences
- Tables, chairs, dining tables and teapoys made of wood as well as cane with glass tops priced from Rs.250 onwards are there in the fair.
- All elements are placed on antique looking furniture, teapoys, plant stands and traditional Irani chairs.
- Cots, chairs, teapoys, swings, television stand, sofa - the choice is wide in cane.
early 19th century: from Hindi tī- 'three' + Urdu and Persian pāī 'foot', the sense and spelling influenced by tea.
More definitions of teapoyDefinition of teapoy in:
- The British & World English dictionary