- The ending of a fight by the referee on the grounds of one contestant’s inability to continue, the opponent being declared the winner.More example sentences
- He scored a technical knockout early in the first round.
- However, the return might take a little longer as South African boxing rules insist a fighter be suspended for two months after a technical knockout defeat.
- It was the first time in his career that he had been beaten by a technical knockout.
More definitions of technical knockoutDefinition of technical knockout in:
- The British & World English dictionary