- Stress or psychosomatic illness caused by working with computer technology on a daily basis.More example sentences
- These neo-Luddites may represent the most extreme reaction to technostress, but if we're smart about it, they remind us to try to keep in balance the demands of the future with the need for some degree of stability and familiarity.
- In addition, the dealing of patients in suspecting the technostress ophthalmopathy was described.
- Such a limited definition of technostress misses all the many, many social and environmental factors behind it..
More definitions of technostressDefinition of technostress in:
- The British & World English dictionary