- The process of growing one’s teeth, especially milk teeth.More example sentences
- She proposes that children's physical and emotional problems can be the result of teething, a process, she asserts, that can actually last through the teens.
- Only nine paediatricians, but 30-50% of each of the other groups, believed that teething predisposes to infections, most commonly colds and ear infections.
- Remedies specifically for teething are available from pharmacies, supermarkets and health food stores.
More definitions of teethingDefinition of teething in:
- The British & World English dictionary