1The broadcasting of cinema film on television.
- Locating the ideal set of film elements for telecine is expensive and time consuming.
- With film handling knowledge from working in film sound, telecine was a logical next step for her; and, of all the juniors, she was the only one who wasn't afraid to touch film.
- It can be argued that DVD upholds the integrity of the original work, preserving qualities that could easily have been lost in telecine.
1.1Equipment used in telecine broadcasting.
- The design of the windows shows that this shot of Baird telecine equipment was taken in the Crystal Palace building, probably in 1935 or early 1936.
- This telecine function allows the colorist to display a shot from earlier in a scene or even from a previous scene, just as it was transferred, and use it as a reference guide for matching color tone consistently if not ideally.
- The Sound Mixer would control the various sound sources, whilst a Production Assistant cues in items on videotape and telecine.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of telecine in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.