The supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.
- The mediums demonstrated every variety of psychic power from clairvoyance and clairaudience to telekinesis and telepathy.
- Most psychics trained in three disciplines, usually telepathy, telekinesis, and another one.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- Example sentences
- From there, several different people entered and exited the room, all claiming to be psychic and telepathic and telekinetic amongst other things.
- He said that people who practiced black magic used hypnotic, telepathic and telekinetic powers to send frequencies and energy to put someone in danger.
- Jean's telepathic and telekinetic powers begin to evolve.
Late 19th century: from tele- 'at a distance' + Greek kinēsis 'motion' (from kinein 'to move').
Words that rhyme with telekinesisamniocentesis, anamnesis, ascesis, catechesis, diesis, exegesis, mimesis, prosthesis, psychokinesis
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.