Definition of telemarketing in English:
The marketing of goods or services by means of telephone calls, typically unsolicited, to potential customers.
- It has voicemail, cordless phone ability and extra call centre features that enable telemarketing and a customer service centre.
- There are four basic direct marketing media available: direct mail, telemarketing, mass media, and interactive media.
- We're not going to do any kind of outbound marketing or telemarketing or promotions.
- Example sentences
- Telemarketers can also generate very specific lists that the telemarketers can use to sell your product or services.
- The phone survey method also raises the question of respondents who do not want to be bothered, or use caller ID to block telemarketers and phone surveys.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
Words that rhyme with telemarketingpickpocketing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia