The supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- I believe in the sixth sense, telepathy and rebirth as I have experienced it.
- It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts.
- Example sentences
- Early in the discussion he mentions possible ways of detecting whether a telepathist is communicating with the dead.
- Yet this nascent talent was now magnified many times and tempered with the force of volunteer telepathists as it drilled achingly, relentlessly.
- And I must be what's called a telepathist, because I can read people's minds.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.