Definition of telepathy in English:
The supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- I believe in the sixth sense, telepathy and rebirth as I have experienced it.
- It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts.
- Example sentences
- Early in the discussion he mentions possible ways of detecting whether a telepathist is communicating with the dead.
- Yet this nascent talent was now magnified many times and tempered with the force of volunteer telepathists as it drilled achingly, relentlessly.
- And I must be what's called a telepathist, because I can read people's minds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.