(British also telephone box)
- A public booth or enclosure housing a pay phone.More example sentences
- Once safely inside the telephone booth, he picked up the phone and began dialing his mother's number.
- She rushed to the nearest telephone booth outside that infamous university and hastily dialed Matt's number.
- She didn't have a phone, and there definitely wasn't a telephone booth around here, not in this part of the town.
More definitions of telephone boothDefinition of telephone booth in:
- The British & World English dictionary