- A small telescope used for sighting, typically mounted on a rifle.More example sentences
- The Sergeant said: ‘We were told he had a rifle with telescopic sights.’
- Keeping the cross hairs centered on the man's chest, Ian watched the stranger through the rifle's telescopic sights.
- Without his binoculars, Parker had to use the telescopic sight on his rifle to zoom in on every window on the lower floors of the building opposite to the entrance.
More definitions of telescopic sightDefinition of telescopic sight in:
- The British & World English dictionary