- Surgery performed by a doctor considerably distant from the patient, using medical robotics and multimedia image communication.More example sentences
- Doctors there will focus on addressing unmet medical needs, such as developing minimally invasive robotic surgery and telesurgery techniques.
- While the early roots of telemedicine arose out of the need to support remote communities, much of the modern endeavour, like telesurgery, is almost all about extending the boundaries of the possible.
- Applications are likely to determine advances not only in surgical training but also in operative planning, operative strategy, and techniques, as well as in telesurgery.
- More example sentences
- Then, the cyber surgery unit, guided by a telesurgeon from a remote area, starts removing or fixing the wound.
- One of my colleagues, Dr. Tim Johns, who is an avid telesurgeon, couldn't be with us today.
- Then the cyber-surgery unit, guided by a telesurgeon miles away, whirs into action.