- A person who watches television.More example sentences
- That word televiewer, though it sounds a little old fashioned, still turns up from time to time in reference to a person who watches television.
- And the show went on and the private eye finally solved the murder, leaving televiewers a little perplexed.
- From February 10th, televiewers will get to know the ten candidates throughout short 1 min 15 sec reports.
- More example sentences
- Mothers performed poorly in being ‘able to set limits on amount of child televiewing’ and ‘discussing events seen while watching television with the child.’
- Providing exemplars from forms of computing, televiewing, and the Web, he observes: ‘All the sense modalities are active in even the most apparently monosensual activity.’
- Basing on this research, we can assume, that televiewing is quite important in the lives of students.
Pronunciation: /-ˌvyo͞o-iNG/noun & adjective
More definitions of televiewerDefinition of televiewer in:
- The British & World English dictionary