Definition of telluric acid in English:
A crystalline acid made by oxidizing tellurium dioxide.
- An experimental method was developed to synthesize telluric acid and tellurium dioxide doped sol-gel materials.
- However, the stability of telluric acid is low at high temperature.
- A water solution of telluric acid can react with solutions of NaF and KF.
- Example sentences
- These facts lead one to consider whether tellurium oxides or the tellurites or tellurates form glasses.
- A 20 mM stock solution was prepared by dissolving 1.904 g sodium tellurate in 200 mL deionized water.
- The solubility isotherm of the system ZnSO4 - K2H4TeO6 - H2O was studied and the conditions of synthesis of zinc tellurates were determined.
Definition of telluric acid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.