- Reckless; rash.More example sentences
- You're quite right, Jedburgh, I cannot pretend to understand your motives in embarking on such a… temerarious endeavour,’ I snapped, folding my arms crossly.
- What you did tonight was half-witted and temerarious.
- I have confessed myself a temerarious theologian, and in that passage from boyhood to manhood I ranged widely in my search for some permanently satisfying Truth.
mid 16th century: from Latin temerarius (from temere 'rashly') + -ous.
More definitions of temerariousDefinition of temerarious in:
- The British & World English dictionary