- A shared tenancy in which each holder has a distinct, separately transferable interest.More example sentences
- If someone is buying a property with a friend or relative, ownership can be held through joint tenancy or tenancy in common.
- Every cohabiting couple should know the difference between joint tenancy and tenancy in common agreements.
- The property is owned as a tenancy in common, rather than jointly owned.
More definitions of tenancy in commonDefinition of tenancy in common in:
- The British & World English dictionary